- You have complete control over any emails that http://www.let-a-property.info sends you
- We do not share your details with any other company for marketing purposes
How We Collect Information - the following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:-
- IP addresses - http://www.let-a-property.info may collect IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration. http://www.let-a-property.info shall only use these addresses for technical & tracking purposes unless otherwise required by the law.
- Log files - http://www.let-a-property.info captures industry standard information solely for the purposes of analysis. Information contained in log files is intended for internal use only and will not be disclosed to our Partners. The aggregate logged information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- General Statistics - we collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience, understand our customers needs and help us improve site design and layout. We may pass this information to our partners or other third parties but it will not contain any personally identifying information.
- Contacting Us - we may record, store and use any telephone, postal, fax, e-mail or other electronic communications with you, so that we can check any instructions given to us.
Why Do We collect Personal Information? - the personal information we collect on this web site is used to:-
- Ensure our Website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors;
- Customize the content of the Website to meet your specific needs
- Keep you informed of new features and services available from http://www.let-a-property.info (only if you have requested we do so)
Disclosing your Personal Information:- http://www.let-a-property.info:-
- Will NOT sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other personal details to any other third party for marketing purposes;
- May at its discretion disclose personal information that is required by the police (or other organisations with a law enforcement role) for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, as provided for under Section 29 of the Data Protection Act;
- May at its discretion disclose personal information to intellectual property rights holders for the investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement or other unlawful activity connected to their property, as provided for under Section 35 of the Data Protection Act.
- May disclose specific personal information where it is required to by law, and where necessary for the purpose of or in connection with any legal proceedings, as provided for under Section 35 of the Data Protection Act;